My little brother Trent was sick and he didn't want to get Ryler sick so he wore this mask. It was so funny cause he hated wearing it and it hurt his ears so you can see he put tissues to fix the problem.
We gave Ryler a bath and I love this towel I think it is so cute especially with Ryler inside! It's a shark if you can't tell.
This is how Ryler sleeps. He hates his arms in.
We tried taking a family picture but he wouldn't look at the camera and he was yawning in them so I just tried to pick the cutest one.



9 comments:
Collette! You have the cutest baby!! I LOVE the picture that he's wrapped in the towel! It's so cute!! You guys are so cute! It makes me excited for the day we bring home a little baby...even tho it won't be for a few years! I wanna at least graduate and then work a little before I have any little ones. Congrats!
WHAT A CUTE FAMILY YOU HAVE!
Collette-
You have such a darling little family. Your little guy is so handsome. I hope he is feeling better, Jaden just got over RSV and it is scary and not fun. I hope you are enjoying being a new mommy.
chanda.
Hey! Wow, kind of random that I found your blog! What a doll! I can't believe you guys have a baby now! So crazy! Well I just wanted to say hey and say Congrats because he is a doll! We have a blog too but it's private so if you want an invite, shoot me an email! kendra.ellis07@gmail.com! Can't wait to hear from you!
Oh Collette! I am glad to read that he is doing better. He is sooo freakin' cute! :) You have a beautiful family.. I still need to come up and see the little dude...
Hey Collette, how are You? You have such a handsome little guy.
Collette, your little guy is adorable... Congratulations!
I found your blog months ago but, wasn't able to leave you a comment!... I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every now and again! My blog is private but, if you email me your email address I'll send you an invite!
kaileejoy@yahoo.com
You have an adorable little family, congrats again!
Collett,Sean and Ryler you are sooo darn cute.. I want to eat Ryler up he is so sweet! Lets get together and play sometimes.. Love you guys!
Collette,
I just wanted to tell you congratulation on your little boy.
He is cute. Sorry he had RSV that is scary. I'm glad you are all home now.
Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day.
Tonya(Anderson)Syme
Post a Comment