Tuesday, August 11, 2009

our busy fun summer


I had to put these on of Ryler and his new walker(the mustang GT) He loves it
He is looks so cute in it. I guess he can never say we didn't buy him a nice car! I can't even believe how fast he is growing

My brother Shaun just went through the temple on Sat.
we were so glad to have him there with us. He is getting
ready to leave on his mission on Sept. 2 to kenniwick Washington
We are excited and e is so excited but we are going to miss him so much!!!!!!!!!!








Our St. George trip We went to Zions, Swimming, bumming around and chilled in the apt.
cause it was 105 degrees it was so hot.






Ryler catching some rays!
Ryler is starting to eat real food and he loves it
I knew he would because he loves to eat and he
always watches us eat and he looks jealous.
That's my boy I can't believe how old he's getting.


We went to the Zoo with Brett and Alyse and Adrie
It was fun Adrie loved the animals and we had a good
time our selves. While Ryler had himself a nice nap!
He saw a few animals so it was worth going. It was fun!









Our new favorite thing to do is Orem Owls games
it's so fun and they are usually pretty good games.
What else can beat that nice night, good game and good food.
We've got to love it!!!


We went to Denver to Brandon and Whitneys wedding
Congrats to them! We had a good time going there to be with them on their special
day.

This was our 4th of July. We watched the parades, caught candy and found any shade that we could. We had an awesome BBQ then went to the Stadium of Fire. I love the Stadium of Fire we saw Shedaisy and The Jonas Brothers it was a blast. Ryler loved the fireworks and it was overall a really good day.






We have a graduate on our hands. GOOD JOB SEAN!!!!!
We are so proud of you and love you and think you are amazing.

6 comments:

Mitch said...

looks like it has been an amazing summer!!!! miss you guys!!!!!!!!

Taya Marie said...

Collette!! You look amazing! :) Oh my gosh woman.. Ryler is so cute and is getting so big!! That's awesome that Sean graduated.. I am so happy for you guys!! It looks as though things are going well.. Good for you guys.. You deserve it! :) Call me sometime.. We need to do a girls night!! :)

Zeke, Hillary, Koriann said...

Hey collette, it's hillary from high school, your little one is so cute. hope you don't mind us looking at your blog.

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Hey Collette, I saw you at the allnighter but, I never got a chance to talk to you. Your little guy is sooo cute! He's getting so big. It looks like you've had a great summer.

Anonymous said...

Wow... Finally you update your blog girl! Ryler is adorable he has really gotten big! I think he look just like you. I am jealous of your fun Summer. We really have not done anything... except I guess we had a baby haha! That is kinda big!

Aaron and Steph said...

Collette!!! I can't believe how much Ryler has grown!! He's the cutest thing ever! How I wish Noah and Ryler could play together! You look HOTT! ;) It's amazing what breastfeeding can do...such a bitter-sweet thing. haha MISS YOU!

Blog Archive