Monday, December 14, 2009

The new job


I also have to show off my very authoritative husband. He just started refereeing high school basketball. He loves it. He has to ref a JV game tonight and excited and nervous. He is a really good ref I have gone to watch him and I Think he could ref for the Jazz!!!!!

4 comments:

Taya Marie said...

Collette!! I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you forever!! Wait... that's because I haven't! Congrats on the new car and that's cool that Sean is reffing games! Ryler is as cute as ever!! We need to go to lunch next time your down or next time Im up!! Call me!! :) Oh and Merry Christmas!!

The Seely's said...

Yeah Sean! I hope you don't get tomatoes thrown at you.(or other bombs)Your car looks pretty fancy! I can't wait to see it in person. Ryler looks so big. Yikes. One year old here he comes. Well we will see ya next Wednesday. Travel safe.

brittney said...

you are amazing and i owe you my life lol. ur recipe was insanely yummy and thank you soooo much for helping me out. Ive passed on the recipe to friends that tried them too. thanks again and no u werent creepy haha
Brittney

Niesha said...

Hey there! I fianlly found you!!! It has been fun stalking your whole blog... i am so glad to see that all is well! Hopefully this will keep us in touch!!

Blog Archive