
HaPPy 1st BIrthdAy RYLER
I can't believe that he is already one years old. Where did the time go. His birthday was yesterday February 22 and the whole day I just kept remembering a year ago and all that was happening that day. Then I just remembering holding him for the first time and how I never wanted to let him go. It was awesome now he is getting so big. Almost walking, eating real yummy food, playing with all his toys, laughing all the time, scooting around and just being a good boy. I love him so much. This is a life. I love being a mom and glad he chose me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLER !!! I have more pictures of him at his party later so stay tuned in a few days!





3 comments:
I just wanted to tell you that I loved his announcements! They are adorable! :) What a stud!! :)
Aww! He's so cute! I LOVE that big picture of him eating cake or whatever that is lol! He's a real cutie!
Hi Collette! Long time no see! I decided to join the blogger world... but I'm still just figuring everything out! But your little boy is so cute!!! I don't think I've seen you in like 4 years or something. You look great! And happy! Hey I was wondering if you're related to Rob Sealy... the owner of Zupas. He's married to my friend's sister and I just found out his last name is Sealy and he's from Mt. Pleasant so I thought of you. Anyways, I'm glad I'm starting to use a blog so I can catch up with old friends like you! ttyl
Post a Comment