We are so excited for Christmas time Ryler loves the all of the decorations especially the Christmas tree ornaments lucky they are shatter proof! So far it looks like we are ready for Christmas we have all the presents STILL wrapped and under the tree I was kind of nervous wrapping them cause I thought they would be all unwrapped by now but Ryler has been good not unwrapping them he must really want Santa to come to our house Ryler sat on Santas lap at the mall and didn't cry at all I'm just mad because I did not have my camera with me so we might have to go back again. We are really excited to talk to my brother Shaun who is on a mission right now on Christmas that is the best Christmas present we all miss him he only has 8 months left YAY. I also had to post this picture above because I love it so much it was a picture from last year but I love it. I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas !!!! Here are a few more pictures of what we have been up to.
Sean took 2nd place in his softball mens league



Ryler had his first visit to the dentist
Brad Paisley concert. AMAZING!!!!!!!
First time to LAS VEGAS



1 comment:
Ha! I LOVE that pic of Ryler in all the wrapping paper! You take cute pics! And as always, you look way cute in them :) did he like the dentist?
Oh ya and I saw your brother at the Richfield hospital. He was our radiology tech when we were getting hest x-rays on Jaxton :)
Post a Comment