Friday, April 22, 2011

here are a few of my favorite things

So I am starting this segment of my favorite things I am copying my sis- in-law Alison it is just to remind me how many good things I have in my life or things I am grateful for so here it goes.



1. You might think that I am dorky but I think this bike is so cute andI have been wanting this for a really long time and even though I don't have it yet it is still one of my favorite things. I just can't decide what color to get purple, sea foam green or baby blue. Any suggestions?
2. Glitter toes just got them done again today.
3. I of course have to put my hubby and little Ryler
4. PRALINES AND CREAM ICE CREAM YUMMY!



5. This swimming suit I bought I can't wait to wear it. I hope it looks as good on me as it does on her. Probably not but oh well it is still cute.











No comments:

Blog Archive