Friday, December 16, 2011

Seeing Santa


Ryler got to see Santa and tell him what he wanted. He told him a cars race track. He was so exctied to see Santa and loved every minute of it. I'm so glad he isnt' scared of Santa. He keeps wanting to go back to see him. Ryler loves to sing Christmas songs like Jingle bells and Fa la la la la la la la la. He loves twas the night before Christmas book and movie he can repeat the first few sentances and it is adorable when he says it. We watch Christmas movies everyday he also loves the Mickey Christmas Carol. He loves to make and eat Christmas cookies and drink hot chocolate oh my he loves hot chocolate. He loves to touch all of the Christmas decorations like every other kid in this world but I guess that is what makes it fun. I'm so excited for him to wake up on Christmas. For me, having kids brings the fun back into the holidays. I'm really, really excited!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Knudsen's said...

Ok first of all. . . You are so pretty. I love your picture on the top. Secondly, how are you guys? How is living out there etc? Hope you are all doing great and have a great Christmas!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

I agree, having kids does make holidays so much more fun! Ryler is getting so big! He's so cute! That's cool he's not afraid of Santa!

Mitch said...

cool pics! Hey britt is due on June 18th!! but she has always had the kid 2 weeks early! Stoked for you guys!

Blog Archive